This post is triggered by a recent experience with a friend.
Let me try summarise, I told myself that I would communicate better this year. Usually, when someone hurts me or does something that leaves me feeling some typa way I just smile and wave. Unhealthy!
So I pointed out something to a friend. We talked about it and I genuinely let it go. So, I am going through statutes and I reply hers jokingly and what I received ladies and gentlemen was a dose of petty! All because I was honest, I couldn’t believe it! I laughed so hard and that’s when I knew, I had to blog.
So do you belong in the petty hall of fame? Let’s find out! If you are petty, this is you…
- If someone did you wrong, you strongly believe they deserve to feel what you felt.
- You are forever right, even when you are wrong.
- Your reactions are LOUD and DRAMATIC.
- It’s party time when your enemies fail.
- You are the king/queen of subtweets.
- You wear a crown only you can see.
- You know what else you are? Condescending.
- I bet you know the petty song and have a choreography for it too!
Don’t be mad at me for who you are, lol. I know what you thinking! ‘Bu, you are petty for writing this post!’ No, no I am not, you are petty for saying I’m petty. CIAO!