You read that title and thought, what? Yes I know even I think it is crazy but apparently there are things we do that ticks guys off and gets us CANCELLED! I was shook cause it is the smallest of things, so let me educate thee!
- ‘I NEED A FAVOR’ : That statement sets them OFF. I think it has something to do with feeling used and abused a little too early. In short, do not do it!
- “SO, WHAT ARE WE?’ : Forward much baby girl? Desperate much? In love, already? Yep, they hate it!
- ‘I DON’T LIKE THAT FRIEND OF YOURS.’ : This one had me all the way confused. Reason being they want our honesty but not this particular honesty? Hey, they said what they said I guess. The reasoning behind this is that his friend was there before you and you have no idea what brought the bond, so get used to him being around! Do not vocalise how you feel about him.
- SELFISHNESS : Do not be a Mimi (me me!).
- COMPLAINING & WHINING : Men prefer you to lay out a problem, then you being proactive. Do something about it, from what I hear this is very attractive!
- SNIDE COMMENTS : This shows that you are hiding your own insecurities by talking everybody else down. So unattractive!
Ayoooo, fellas, did I forget anything? If I did then please use the comment section! For the record, I said what I said. CIAO!
Keep watch for my book. Coming soon…Check out last week’s Transparent Gold Podcast Check out last week’s Friday blog post